Spec-V vs Matrix

Andy Makim makima@macewan.ca
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:57:17 -0600

>I dont know what you would call it.. its not a mini van or a wagon.. More
>like a 4 door hatch Like the Protege 5.

Look at it this way, it's cheap because GM had a hand in developing it.

A similar model/platform will be marketed as the Pontiac Vibe.

To make it worse, Pontiac is still deciding whether to keep the "GT-R"
moniker for the upscale trim. (fender flares, aggressive cladding)

Nothing in terms of performance. It is in all angles, an insult to the Skyline.

If that doesn't change your mind, don't buy a Nissan :)

Andy.

'91 Turbo NX2000
'96 200SX SE