Shocktech suspension

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:33:25 -0600

>Can anyone confirm that Shocktech has gone out of
>business or not?

News from the DSM side is they are dead and gone. Left a lot of guys out
cold with shocks that blow up too often and no place to get parts.
Others have stories of their in development/in repair stuff still at
"Shockteck". Looks bad to me. Some guys are trying to get their stuff
repaired elsewhere, but it's not cheap to get shocks reverse engineered.
Some parts are off the shelf, a lot are not.

I've seen several mentions recently of JIC stuff. Not sure if they have
any B13 or B14 stuff, but their stuff for other cars seems to be top
notch.

-Jay