CAI trade

Joe Stewart jstewart@eCompanyStore.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:59:24 -0600

I did some work last weekend in trade for a low port Hotshot CAI. My car is
a high port. It still works just fine, but fitment is a little funky. If
anyone else has the opposite for their car and would like to trade, please
email me privately. I would be willing to trade just the MAF to TB piece, or
the whole thing. Also considering selling/buying another. So if you have a
high port CAI for sale, please email me, or if you want to buy a low port,
please email me with an offer.

Thanks,
Jay
93.5 G20: only sticker is a "Tivo" static sticker in the rear window