ECU swapping in 2000+ with Immobilizer...

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:33:12 -0600

> I would suggest disconnecting the NVIS harness just so it doesn't
> send any false signals to the 97 ECU.

What about those of us that are too busy buying go-fast parts to worry with
aftermarket security systems, but still want *some* level of security on the
vehicle?:)  Can one feasably re-code the ECU to accept the signal from a
B15 or P11 NVIS column unit?  What about re-coding the column unit to send a
signal that the B14 or P10 ECU likes?

Aside, was the '94-96 G20 available with NVIS?

--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |