Ground Control Coilovers and KYB GR2's

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:15:49 -0600

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com wrote:

>does anyone have a problem with bottoming out with GC
>coilovers and kyb gr2 shocks, I cant have my car with
>a gap at my fenders less than about 2 inches without
>bottoming out

That shouldn't be happening.  what spring rates are you running?  I *might* be
a problem with the fact you are running GR2 dampers, but probably not.  Mainly
the weaker dampers should cause you to bounce around a lot going down the
road.  BTW, you really shouldn't be running GCs with GR2s.  The GR2s don't
have enough damping to cope with the GCs.

Hmmm, perhaps it *is* your GR2s though.

>I feel lonely because nobody ever replies to my
>problems, How long do I have to wait to make a friend

Have you been through the blood initiation and all? ;-)

>I also have a lot of turbo questions I
>need answered if someone might want to help me.

Have you done your homework, reading the archives and other resources such as
Mike's Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow series (especially about the turbo stuff)?

George Roffe
91 SE-R paperweight (waiting patiently for me to get off my ass and put the
engine in)
91 G20 turbo
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction