G20 weight and AZ-SERCA event

Kyle R. Davis kyle93ser@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:11:20 -0600

> As for the dyno day, we had over 15 cars dyno today.  A
> couple others had
> their cars just weighed or corner balanced, and a couple new
> faces came out
> to see what Az-SERCA was all about.
> Oh yeah, even better! We had 4 people sign up with SERCA today.  :-)

The Dyno day turned out real nice!  Not bad for our second try at it.  There
were closer to 25 cars that showed up, or more.. all didn't dyno, but was a
good turn out!

I'd like to take this chance to thank Jusin for doing a great job of running
the dyno day.  I set it up, but was WAY too sick to show up and run it..
hell, I only showed up for 1.5 hour and left (because Michelle was good
enough to take me down there)..

Thanks again Justin!! And with the additional 4 SERCA members, we're up
around 13 I believe!!
GO AZ-SERCA!!  ;-)