Garage Sale is Finally Over....

Mark Chiles mark@markchiles.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:14:38 -0600

Hello,

My Internet Garage Sales are finally over.  I don't believe I have anything
else to post.

I want to thank all that participated.  It has been time consuming and a
real pain in the ass at times.

I had been collecting from, or buying parts for, various Classic SE-Rs I
have owned and raced over the last 10+ years, and I didn't want the huge
parts cache to go to waste.

What really has amazed me is that I have not yet thrown anything away.
Nearly everything I have posted over the last several months has either been
bought or claimed.  From tiny clips that hold the rear of the headliner in
place to complete door and trunk assemblies.

I do have a few items left.  Some will be going in the dumpster soon, others
I feel still have some value.  (Large ticket items seem to take longer to
sell than smaller ticket items)

I have posted several items on the SE-R Classifieds.  All items are from a
'91 or '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R.

http://classifieds.se-r.net/forsale/account.asp?AccountId=mark@markchiles.co

SR20DE Engine
Fuel Injectors Sets
Uncut OEM Front Springs
Uncut OEM Rear Springs
Steering Rack with Tie Rod Ends
OEM Front Calipers
OEM Rear Calipers
Front KONI Sport Strut Assemblies
Rear KONI Sport Strut Kit
Complete SR20DE Intake Manifold assembly

If you would like to see a picture of any of the items listed above or
below, please email me.

The following items were listed as Free to a Good Home but have not yet been
claimed.

These will be going to the dumpster at some point in the near future.  (Last
chance to claim)

Rear Stabilizer Bar
Throttle Cable
Interior Assist (Oh shit...) Handles
Left Lower Dashboard Panel w/Fuse box access cover
Instrument Cover/cowling with electric mirror switch and dome lamp dimmer (I
had two)
Right Lower Dashboard Panel with Glove Box (No Door)
Power Brake Booster
Gas, Clutch and Brake Pedal assemblies

Thanks again,

Mark