New Clutch Time

Gregg, Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:06:55 -0600

Ok guys Its time for a New clutch I have to order one today. Ive used ACT
and dont really like it too much. My choices are either a JWT setup or a
clutchmasters stage 1 or 2 If you guys have any info on any of these how
they last pedal feel how they are as for durability etc please let me know
asap. I need something that will hold to the abuse of slicks on the track
but
i dont need anything thats gotta break my drivetrain like the act did to 2
third
gears etc. Im making about 140HP to the wheels so not a crazy amount of hp
Any help would be apreciated i have no clue what JWT offers as of stages, or
steps but i have to order today asap so i can get my car back on the road.

Daryl Gregg
www.darylgregg.com
98 Sentra SE w/VLSD + mods
15.0@91mph