2002 CD Changer / Splash guards

Patrick Martin patrick_martin33@hotmail.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:51:16 -0600

When I picked up my SE-R I had some of the Nissan OEM small body molded
splash guards put on. They cost me a whopping 6 dollars each, which the
dealer bodly waived for me.

Unfortunately, Nissan doesn't seem to make any specifically for the SE-R,
but the ones for the back wheels of a regular sentra still fit, though not
the front wheels.

Anyone have any ideas on this? The guards on the back actually don't look
bad. I'd like to get some on the front to to cut back on rocks getting
tossed into the side of the car.

Also, is there a cd changer other than the nissan one that will work with
the factory cd player (not the fosgate audiophile package)?

I forget who the OEM is for the radio, but I don't think their changers are
generally compatible, at least not without some sort of adapter.

Thanks for any help.

-Patrick