1157 LED bulbs

Jason Puckett jasonjpuckett@yahoo.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:59:16 -0600

I got a couple of these a few months back to try them
thinking that they'd make my taillights brighter.  The
set I got lights up around the edge when the parking
lights are on, then the middle lights up when you step
on the brake.  The only problem I found was that since
they are Red lights they don't show through the red
plastic on the brake light very well.  I had two of
them in and two of my regular bulbs in (Its a classic
so..5 brake lights) and the regular bulbs showed up
much better.  I decided that I didn't want people NOT
seeing me when I'm stopping so I gave up on the LEDs.