O2 sensor question...

Aznandoy@aol.com Aznandoy@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:38:11 -0600

I have a big problem, my O2 sensor has gone bad and i have to make a 400 mile
trip, in two days from now i have to leave and  my se-r (94) is my only mode
of transportation!, question is, is that my neighbor has an EX and i was
wondering if his O2 sensor will work (just for the mean-time), i dont have
the funds to go and get a new O2 and on my current O2 sensor the teeth are
stripped (dont ask how, i have no idea my dad was driving!!)  both his and
mine are manual, and i know that the engine and ecu are different, if i do
make the change, will i blow or ruin the motor/ECU in the process?? IF u can
help i would really appreciate it, i tryd looking in the archives, I didnt
get the info i needed (maybe i was looking it up wrong)

thanx
andoy