O2 sensor question

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:05:55 -0600

I have a big problem, myO2 sensor in my 94 se-r just went bad and i have
to leave in 2 days for a  400 mile trip this is my only mode of
transportation, and also i have no funds to go out and get a new O2
sensor! My question is, is that  a nieghbor has a 93 EX, i know that both
the engine/ECU are different, if i substitute his O2 sesnsor in place of
mine, will it blow/ruin the motor/ECU??? i have been trying to look in
the archives i really couldnt find any info that would help me out (mayb
i was just looking wrong) If any one could give me any info on this
situation i would really appreciate it! thanx doy trickd out white 94
se-r named as the WHITE BASTARD