2002 Mods

Patrick Martin patrick_martin33@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:55:16 -0600

Hi all, I'm new to the list so I wanted to say hi and ask a few questions.

I bought a 2002 SE-R 5 speed(not a spec V) cause I got it for 16,000 with
custom leather installed.

At any rate, it's black on black on black on black.

My friend just bought a 2002 RSX and I'm a little irritated cause the
aftermarket it already big for that and so far I can't find a damn thing for
the NEW SE-R's

anyone have any leads?

I'm hoping to get an AEM cold air intake, and maybe an exhaust (hopefully
two tips or pipes) I hate that giant coffee can garbage.

All I can find so far is universal stuff like A'Pex! etc.

Also, do you know if you can use upgrade xenon bulbs for a 2001 SE in a 2002
SE-R?

Thanks.

-p