Spec V On Motorweek

Rick Zotz rick@zotz.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:42:24 -0600

Jon Pennington wrote:
>  I really don't understand what all the fuss was about in October; the
> Spec-V is an improvement in every way over it's direct predecessor (my
> car), and even exceeds the Classic.  It's a good car, dammit!

You *never* see a bad review on MotorWeek, but this one for the '02 SE-R was
less-than glowing.  This was indicated by the staff's restraint in
commenting about some aspects of the car.  The driver's enthusiasm was
evident in how much harder the car was pushed through the slalom compared to
tests of other vehicles, but despite the good numbers, there were signs of
the staff being underwhelmed. The review also seemed shorter than the one
given to the '00 SE two years ago.

Oh well... I hope the car sells well enough.

Rick -Z-
2000 Sentra SE
Kirkland, WA
http://www.zotz.com/