USCC Results

Nilsson, Zak Zak.Nilsson@latimes.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:29:16 -0600

> When did Zak's car get wrecked? I read the "some last minute changes" thing
> and assumed it was still because Zak was having a motor problem. (What ever
> happened with that?) But I haven't heard anything about a(nother) wreck.

Yeah, what Mike said. The insurance company totalled the car. The rings
didn't seat correctly (we had 20% leakdown in cyl #2!) so it was blowing
white smoke but we were going to run it like that anyway for the USCC and
then take it apart afterwards. As it stands now, I bought a Sentra E model
and we're going to swap everything from my SE-R into it. Rob and I are going
to take apart the motor and try to figure out why the rings didn't seat and
hopefully fix it.

-Zak