b15 brakes same as....?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:59:30 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 19:19, Kevin J. Hart wrote:

> lol if you think cross drills give you any extra stoping ability, ive got a
> large can of air, or this snipe in a bag i caught ill sell ya.

Hehe.  Well, ever since I upgraded my muffler bearings, it *has* been
kind of hard for me to keep my foot out of the throttle.  With the
damned jackelope population around here...

> get you some new stock rotors and a good set of pads you will be set.

On the other hand, though the B15 brakes are massive compared to
anything not aftermarket or designed for 2x as much horsepower, they
also have to stop a car that's quite a bit heavier and balanced quite
differently than a Classic.  Just random comments. :)

> Kevin
> 93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
> trying to dispute the misinformation on cross drilling
> or as i say "on a mission from god"

I'm right there with you, man.  I don't even like the way drilled rotors
look...

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |