Coilovers for G20

Don dmclauri@ucla.edu
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:04:41 -0600

Brian Carvalho wrote:
P11 suspension options
> GC w/ KYB $750-800
> GC w/ Koni $950-1000
> Tein NA $975 (this is only lowering springs and struts)
> B&G coilovers $1200
> Jic-Magic $1350 for std. $1500 for 5 rate adj. damping.
I think you forgot GAB adjustable shocks, they can be used with GCs.
There is a P10 front GAB and a B14/Maxima rear GAB.
They cost more than Konis but are externally adjustable. Anybody here
have an idea as to the price? They're supposed to be stiffer than KYBs.
> 1.5" is the lowest you can go on the P11 before running into nasty problems.
As was shown with the B14, having new rear upper mounts on a P11 (which
GC does not supply) like the Motivational Engineering ones helps you
maintain ride quality while allowing more drop.
Don McLaurin
99 G20t