Coilovers? Opinions?

Leenahz@aol.com Leenahz@aol.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:54:01 -0600

I'm interested in purchasing coilovers for my 97 200sx, but I have have mixed
reviews of the different makes.  Ground Control is an obvious choice, but
like any other product, there has been conflicting opinions.  Does anyone
recommend another type of coilover over another?  Anyone familiar with H&R or
Dropzone?  Personal experience or hear say?  As with anyone, I do not want a
horribly bouncy ride.  My car is my daily driver and not used for any type of
racing.  Thank you to all who contributes with their words of wisdom : )

Lena