ECU dyno testing

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@home.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:20:06 -0600

I'm not saying that JWT makes crappy ECUs.  I believe they are the best
tuning company we have.  I my have gotten a bad ECU.  It happens all the
time.  Nothing works like it should all the time.  I'm not going to call JWT
and start yelling at them.  I realize they are busy during the day, and I'm
not going to take all their time with this.  Yelling at someone solves
nothing.  I still have my stock ECU and the one from my wife's '97, which is
in my car now, so I can send the JWT back to them if needed.  I just wanted
to straighten out the point that I don't think JWT doesn't know what thy are
doing, and just because my ECU didn't make any difference, doesn't mean that
all are like this.  Its just my bad luck.

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R