Either George is getting soft or he is playing favorites....

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:58:08 -0600

ianshannon97 wrote:

>WTF, first he did not yell @ him for posting in caps, didn't tell him to
>check the archives and actually directs him to a credible URL (Forum),
>George the G20 is hitting your G spot. You are getting soft man!

Yo mamma. ;-)

I don't think I've yelled at anyone for posting in caps for at least two
years.  I've been trying not to let anyone have it for some time
now.  About the only thing that gets me going on someone is when they give
someone a real attitude.  Check the #%^$#$&^ archives and you'll see that. ;-)

Besides, I'm mellowing as I get old.  Give me another 30 years and maybe
I'll get crotchety. :-)

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>