Either George is getting soft or he is playing favorites....

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:02:18 -0600

When I read this reply I went into shock!!!

[reply]
Sure.  All caps is considered shouting on the Internet, but I'm sure you
were unaware.  Don't sweat it though, just take the caps lock off.

Also, Larry Weeks, the list Benevolent Dictator, doesn't allow attachments
to the list (addressing your next message).  Just post a URL or offer it
privately so 1,000 people don't have to get it.

BTW, your's must be quite the prototype.  Does it come with a Mr. Fusion
Home Reactor?  I they should be available by 2022. :-P

Actually, there are a number of things you can do to a 2002 G20.  You might
want to also joint the G20 forum at:

<http://64.21.5.141/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=e5090a11a9c28851f87472ae1b0df
b4e&forumid=201>

George Roffe[/reply]

WTF, first he did not yell @ him for posting in caps, didn't tell him to check
the archives and actually directs him to a credible URL (Forum), George the
G20 is hitting your G spot. You are getting soft man!

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html