dino 2 synth was Mixing natural and synthetic oil.

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 01:57:35 -0600

I keep hearing not to switch from dino to synth on high milage cars... but ive
never seen any of them have any problems.  My I switched my 97 200sx se-r at
103k and havent had any problems yet.  The color is always what it looks like
going in and dosent smell funky.  I switched my 81 prelude at 170k and no
problems either.  Yet again I switched my moms 88 pulsar at 160k ... you
guessed it no problems.  What kind of problems are we talking about?  Its never
done anything bad, in fact it even stoped the prelude from smoking!!!  Am I on
drugs?  Am I lucky?  Is it just not as much of a problem with 4 cyl?

-sean