Non ser, things that make no sense

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:48:04 -0600

I have no problem with scc my self.  If it wasnt for that mag you wouldnt be
reading this letter.  If it wasnt for the articles about nissan se-r's id be
putting headers on my accord right now.  I just got a sub to scc for christmas
and it was one of my favorite christmas presents.  Sure ive only gotten one
copy so far, but it came in good shape and well before it hit the stands.  The
whole thing about peoples mags getten lost or messed up has nothing to do with
scc.  I would guess that is 99 percent the post office.  If only some peoples
mags are getting messed up then its proably just the local mail office.
Putting them in bags dosent always help either.  I subscribed to a mag called
maximum pc a while back, and every now and then I would get JUST THE BAG in the
mail....  shit happens to mail, its a given.  You will not hear me bitch one
little word about scc (except I want to hear more about mike's monster Z!!!!).
I would like to personaly thank Mike for writing about the 200sx se-r.  Mike if
it was not for you I would of never found a car that I connected with.  Its a
rare thing for a pearson to find a car that matches their every desire.  My car
is my best friend, its the ride to my life, its a decent sleep when I forget my
house key, its my ass whippin partner to the tin can sounding civic's around
here.  I love my car and the people at scc love their cars.  It definatly shows
in the writing, not just for Mike's work but all of them.  I read every article
because its great to listen to people that have found something they love and
want to share it.  If you ask me scc is the best performance part ive ever
purchased.

-sean  (proud reader of scc, and owner of a 97 autumn sunburst 200sx se-r)