2003 Convention

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:07:15 -0600

On 1/9/02 11:53 AM, "KIERAN A. LAVIN" <kal8121@oak.njit.edu> wrote:

> My vote goes for 2003 (unless someone can
> conceivably provide a convincing argument for why it should *NOT* be in
> KC)...

Well, personally I'd rather see it held in St. Louis (Gateway International
Raceway, anyone?).

I think the big question should be, what locations have enough members that
can plan the event and coordinate everything?  I'd suggest that the local
groups talk amongst themselves, and if they want to make a bid for hosting
the 2003 convention, let them put something together and present it to the
list.  If we have multiple choices, we can discuss the merits of each, vote
if necessary, etc.

If this is to be announced at the 2002 convention, we'd need to pretty much
nail this down by the end of February.