det swap

Farid Gamero fgnx2k@msn.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:35:57 -0600

Hello all
I was thinking of puting a DET in my 91 classic but have been reading the
archives and a lot of people wrote things to make me doubt. For example, i
will need to spend a lot more money than than for just the DET. another
thing is that i will need to change the manifold and turbo if i want to get
more power. is this true? how much power could i expect out of a stock DET?
How much boost does it run stock? And if i decide to go thru with it where
do i get the DET from? Cause in the archives People have had problems with a
couple places? Thanks for any advice.

Farid