point at which you need upgraded fuel pump?

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:28:47 -0600

I was searching the archives but couldn't come up with a good answer.  So at
about what HP level do you need an upgraded fuel pump?  It's seems pretty
obvious that if you're running one of the big turbos or a big shot of NOS that
you need one, but what about if you're boosting a t25?

Right now, I'm running a t25 on a stock DE (comp. 9.5:1), S3 cams, 370cc, stock
MAF, FMIC.  I know you can only boost about 12psi before you top out the MAF
but does that push the limits of the stock fuel pump too?

Khiem