Does anyone know where to buy N-tech swaybars?

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:22:05 -0600

I finally got to talk with Mike at Motivational Engineering about the N-tech
product.  He was very nice and wanted me to pass on to the list that
currently the only product available from N-tech is the lower brace.  The
Sway bars are still in development and he does not know when they will
become available.  I heard that Progress Group was also going to be a
distributor for N-tech so I called them.  Didnt ask about N-tech but they
stated that they will only be making stuff for the B-13 and B-15.  Lucky me.
  So I was able to answer my own question.  Mike really wanted me to post
this info because he gets a lot of calls about a product that is not
currently available to him.

Steve
98 Sentra Se