Boost Controller...

brian@UnXplodedBomb.com brian@unxplodedbomb.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:51:38 -0600

> Not nowing what type of WG you are talking about thats hard to say.
> For a stock internal waste gate turbo a boost controller will make
> some difference even set at the same boost level.

Sorry... I believe I will be running a Tial external WG.  I havent purchased
it yet, as I'm still piecing together my "turbo puzzle".

I think I may just run the boost controller at 10psi and make note of where
12, 14, 16, 18 psi is on the dial.  Like you said,  I probably wont switch
boost setting very often.  I'd probably be running the car 99% of time with
the boost controller off if I went the other route.

Brian Carvalho
'00 G20t (still modding)