WRX

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 21:28:36 -0600

Brent Ellzey wrote:

>Yeah, the bug-eyed looks of the WRX turns off some...definately grown on me.

Actually, it used to bother me, but I kind of like it now.  They should
have laid them back a little bit IMHO, but I don't get to choose.  What I
really don't like is the ass end.

>The real treat of the Subie(other than the silly smile on my face every
>time I drive it) is having a great group of enthusiasts behind it(check
>out http://www.i-club.com/forums )...reminds me a lot of this group of
>folks(SE-R nuts, that it ;-).

Well, if Simon Sirin is still there (he used to run the Checkpoint website
which he started when the 2.5RS came out), he used to be a SE-R owner and a
member of this list.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>