Help Me Decide

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:30:11 -0600

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 14:13, Louis Rosanova wrote:

> Wouldnt it be nice to have a program that you could plug all the
> modification to your motor to get an idea of what the output would be.

Well, there are, but they're mostly for OHV V8s, and I have no idea how
precise they'd be with little DOHC engines.  Besides, in order for them
to work, you have to have all of the specs on the cams, which I thought
weren't published.  Even at that, the cam specifications themselves
generally only give you a partial idea of what the cam is shaped like.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |