Help Me Decide

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:13:49 -0600

> I think it is more then 5 at peak, even if it is, the C3's were something
> like 50hp over stock at 7500 rpms.
> So they definantly have a huge highend, much more so then the S4's.  >
> Lee

Compared to stock your right. When c2/c3 cams are compared to S4 cams, the
c2/c3 combo makes more power after 6700-6800 rpm till redline. The greatest
difference is about ~12whp at around 7500rpm (same for torque).

Another thought I had was that with a SIR (short intake runner) the gains
with amplified greater with c2/c3 cams than with that of S4 cams.  Of course
this would depend on the length of the runner.

Wouldnt it be nice to have a program that you could plug all the
modification to your motor to get an idea of what the output would be.

Louis Rosanova