2.5" exhaust

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:28:22 -0600

I have 2.5 exhausting on my car and I think it kills bottom end a little.
That's based on my weird dyno # anyway. My car hauls up top though :)
Catch me on the highway and I shift into third man it puts a smile on my
face. I'm going to buy the courtesy piping one day to get the size piping
that comes with that exhaust. I cannot seem to find a shop with a size
that's between 2.5 & 21/4 anywhere.  Joel
slow 96 GO FAST=HSH,AEMCAI,JWT ECU/MM/S3,STEALN SS/TB,UR4,
CENTERFORCE DUALFRIC,2.5"MAGFLO PERF EXH,ACCEL 14.7@93.8

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net