MagnaFlow Mufflers

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:16:30 -0600

On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 12:19, mike kojima wrote:

> Most people have a hard time beliving this because you
> can see straight through the muffler.  It is hard to
> visualize.

Not me.  I just had to be told that louvers were a problem; the fact
that they make turbulence makes perfect sense.

> It is not so much the flex pipes found in headers, but
> the slinky looking pipes that JC Whitney and others

I wouldn't dream of getting one of those, but your original
(un-qualified) statement alarmed me a little.  A flexpipe is just a
pretty good idea for a street car, so it's on my to-do list.

Thanks, Mike (and others!)

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |