MagnaFlow Mufflers

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:19:40 -0800 (PST)

--- Nissan Power <se-rdan@rogers.com> wrote:

> OK, I have never heard anyone say that before,
> but seeing that you have done testing on them
> I do believe I will change my opinion.

Most people have a hard time beliving this because you
can see straight through the muffler.  It is hard to
visualize.

> Does it make any difference which direction
> the louvers are ??

I think reversing the louvers reduces the turbulance
and makes the muffler louder but I have not tested
this.

> > Stay away from louvered cores and those universal
> > exhaust flex pipes.

It is not so much the flex pipes found in headers, but
the slinky looking pipes that JC Whitney and others
sell so you can make your own exhaust.  Those really
suck for backpressure.

Mike