alignment question settings..

Greyson Crowe GCrowe@itd.state.id.us
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:30:04 -0700

Well I'm glad ur giving me this advice...no offense taking whatsoever.  I
think I'll search around for a bit today on the net and maybe run to Barnes
and Noble to see if there are any books that may be of help.  I wish I knew
how to do simple alignment adjustments myself...is there a way to do this
urself?  I'm guesing I would need a Gauge of some sort.  But thanx for
helping me out...cause I really would rather understand the way suspension
affects the way my car handles.  I wouldn't mind knowing about alignments if
I could do them without paying $70-100 everytime I want it adjusted.
Thanx again,
Greyson