Subscibe to dijest instead of the list

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
02 Jan 2002 22:33:30 -0600

On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 20:23, Michael wrote:

> I was wondering how to change to the digest version.
> Do I just subscribe to the dijest list and unsubscribe from the other list?

The short answer is here:

I have to say that it's a little difficult to get to (it took three
clicks and two whole page reads).  I clicked on the list home page here:

(included in the footer of every reflective post), clicked on the link
going to _subscribe_to_or_unsubscribe_from_, which took me to a summary
page written by a human, at which I found the _SE-R_list_management_
_page_.

Once you get to this point, you have to enter your address and password
(have it mailed to yourself if you forgot it), and set your options on
the *resulting* page.  That's a lot of effort for somebody who's looking
to save time. :)  Maybe there's a way that "Index", "Basics", and
"Subscribing" could be condensed into the listinfo page?  A quick scan
of those two pages reveals a lot of redundant information.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |