SR20 vs SR18 Transmissions

savina rey savino.reyes@codetel.net.do
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:12:02 -0400

Dear SR Net:

I would like to know if the SR20 mechanic transmission is the same of
the SR18, if these engines have the same gear, and if their flightweal
and clutch are the same too...because Im thinking of changing the
automatic transmition of my car to a mechanic one, and I found one
mechanic transmition from a SR18, do you think that could work? And
the clutch and flightweal?

Please can you name the differences between a SR20 Transmition and a
SR18? And in their interior if both transmission have the same gear
relations.

I hope you can help me in this matters, if you cant answer this Ill
apretiate you send this message to someone that can help me in this
thems. If you send me pictures is even better. Thank you very much
for your attention,

Sincerely,

Miguel