1998 SENTRA BLUEBIRD SWAP QUESTIONS

Camhar@aol.com Camhar@aol.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:46:09 EST

Ok Hope someone can answer this question for me. I have a 1998 Sentra GLE
that I have done the 1.6 to 2.0 Swap in.. I used a 98 sr20de. NOW i have
bought a Bluebird motor and JWT ECU. I am going to use my 98 harness, The
question is, On a 1998 harness there are 2 plugs on the TPS and on the 95
there is one, The ECU I am getting is a 95 ECU.. Has Anyone done this swap
using such harnes. From what I am told you have to swap some wires on the
Harness plug and I would like to make sure that is correct..

Steve
1998 Sentra GLE W/SR20DE SWAP, 92 cams,Hot Shot Header,MSD, and more