Hello All I'm a New Member

CHEE XIONG cxiong17@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:07:33 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,

I just subscribe to the digest.  I currently own a
BLown 92 Nx2000.  I live in the chicagoland area and
i'm looking for a reputable shop or person to help me
handle a Swap.  What are my options as far as motor
goes?  I look at my motor and i currently have a
Inifinity G20 motor in the Nx.  I called around SOKO
and they can give me a Motor for $550.  Is this a good
price?  How much are DET's?  I own this car for only
1month and spun a bearing on it.  I'm also looking for
the owner of a Black SE-R in the chicagoland area that
was turbocharged and I saw race a DSM at DOTY 2 weeks
ago.  Email me if you are on the list I race you once
at chicago Chinatown.

thanks,
chee