street racing

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:46:19 -0500 (EST)

Jay wrote:

>bad.  He is getting his due.  I think it was poetic justice that it was
>his mom as he did not rip apart someone else's family by killing someone
>else's mother.</rant>

Not to perpetuate this whole thing... but I agree completely.  Rather than
killing someone else's mom (I think he did actually; wasn't the elderly
woman killed as well?)... anyway, he killed his *OWN* mother.  Usually,
you tend to say "the person has to deal with that the rest of their
life"  Not only does he have to deal with killing someone else while
street racing... not only does he have to deal with the loss of his
mother... but he has to deal with the fact that he killed his own mother!

kieran