AGX on stock springs - will I like them?

Matthew Kogan mkogan@ma.ultranet.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:41:09 -0500

I currently have the AGX with stock springs.  The car handles good, ride is
not compromised at all, especially with the ease of adjustment.  I do
however have an ST front bar and Nu-Tech rear bar to control body roll.  I
would have been the local ST Class champ, had I not missed 2 events due to a
spider bite.  I won every event except 1 and the local Nat Tour against
other cars with much more suspension prep.

So the AGX can make a very good street car and a relatively competitive
AutoX car.

Matthew Kogan
mkogan@ma.ultranet.com