Bluebird scans

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
19 Dec 2001 00:31:31 -0600

On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 22:36, Kevin J. Hart wrote:

> But im just perplexed about the 5 speed bluebird.  maybe the U13 had the
> 5speed.  and the U12 was only offered in a slushbox....

Okay, I'm new, but I've never seen a DET bolted to anything other than
an AWD 5-speed when it was in a Bluebird.  I'm sure slushboxen exist,
but I haven't seen one yet.  Looking through SE-R.net, can you show me a
picture of a DET that *doesn't* have a manual flywheel or *isn't* still
bolted to a 5-speed?

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |