Bluebird scans

Kevin J. Hart khart@usit.net
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:36:57 -0500

Yea its a bit like a stupid street, but slightly better.  Atleast they tell
you whats in a car, or what it can actualy do.  Not to mention most of them
in this are rex's.  They love that rally racing.  there are a few rotor cars
in it also.  I wish i could dig out my other mags i got from him.  Like the
holden mag, gota love a 4 door equalivant to a corvette :-P.

But im just perplexed about the 5 speed bluebird.  maybe the U13 had the
5speed.  and the U12 was only offered in a slushbox....

Kevin