[ma-serca] Bakes ?

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 7:35:48 -0500

They gave you the wrong brakes.  Did you buy remanufactured loaded
calipers? Tell me about it. I haven't purchased them yet. I took the
rotors and the brake pads and tried to fit them in the caliper in front
of the guy. To big. I told him again that they were the wrong calipers
and he said that's what his computer shows. Whatever. I'm getting them
from somewhere else. Thanks to everyone who responded. By the way, them
NX rotors are thick and heavy!!! Man it seems like I'll be adding 30 lbs.
to car!    Joel           --- Joel & Viola Armstrong     Walk by Faith
not by Sight--- yesous2@earthlink.net--- EarthLink: The #1 provider of
the Real Internet.