Automobile

Jon Davis jfdavis@epix.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:24:15 -0500

Mike Schaeffer wrote:

> * Interior - Santa Monica Transvestive Hookers apparantly find
>   the SE-R's cloth fabric tacky. I don't know if they polled such

LMAO! That's great... I think the comment meant: "the people with the least
taste in the world find the seats tacky, how much worse does it bug normal
folk". Did you notice the fabric also resembles hooker stocking material? I
am having a hard time thinking of a word that describes how much I hate
those seats! Especially with the blue SER. It is such a nice blue, but makes
vomit with those seats. The only caveat being that fabric grips like hell...
nice for keeping you planted in the seat for spirited driving.

Jon Davis