Dual Mass Flywheel

Johnston, James W james.w.johnston@intel.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:17:31 -0800

to end all misconceptions on this OT sub.:

I think the mass of people who did read that line KNOW i didnt actually
think the car went 88 mph from the electrical charge to the plutonium...i
was being stupid and i have paid dearly for it.

if ya didnt get it, maybe i shold refine my humor and/or keep it to myself.
probably the latter.

Sorry, I would write about cars, but the limited knowledge I do have is far
eclipsed by the think-tank that is this list, so most of the time i read and
learn.

But sometimes I get a wild hair and have to speak up.  I'll go back to my
hole now.