SR20 20th ?!?

Ron A atteber1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 14 15:12:22 CST 2008

I just went through the thought process of what to get. I'm keeping my
92 SE-R for work, but was scratching my head on what to buy, now, to
eventually replace it. I considered a V6 Mazda 6 stick, but it's kind of
slow and not so reliable. Civic? I considered it, but not fast enough.
Nice car though. The Si is too pricey and the premium aspect didn't work
for me on that car. Altima, the new design? I like it, but the V6
version is pricey and I'm not fond of the button to start it. How do you
put it into accessory to listen to the radio? I'd love to have a
Mazdaspeed 3, but that was above my budget. All the magazines love that
car though.

I ended up with a 2006 V6 Accord 2 door, 6 speed. According to the
magazines, 5.9 0-60 and regular gas. With premium, more power.

I still like certain aspects of my SE-R better. I feel more comfortable
driving it in heavy traffic and I feel like the handling is at least as
good.

Ron