Your tire choice

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Thu Mar 9 11:40:37 CST 2006

I'd give a thumbs up on the Ecsta MX.  My experience with them
is that they stay a little grippier with a little more heat in them, they
are not quite as grippy as the oldschool RT-215 Azeni, but they take
a little more heat.

I'm about to put the new Azeni's on the hotlapper though, so we'll see
how they do at the next SoCal SERCA event on 3/30.  I hear the're
pretty decent, and as long as I don't overdrive the car, I can keep from
chunking them.

 :)

I wouldn't call any of the tires you really want on the car great rain tires
though.  The ES100's are pretty good in that category, I just never liked
them in the dry that much.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>