Oxygen sensor question after removing my AIV

John A. Heer jheer at walterhav.com
Mon Apr 25 12:34:32 CDT 2005

Ian:

Depends on how anal you were when you first grounded the MAF.  I know
some who actually soldered the grounding wire into the MAF sensor, while
others just jammed it in there (me).  The jamming in there seemed to
work for me for at least 4 or more years.  You might want to try
soldering it if the voltage is off whack again.

John Heer
93 SE-R