ICs, JDM importers

jerryeads at joimail.com jerryeads at joimail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:24:51 CST 2005

Can't thank you enough, Clay.  Will go see if I can find the
vendor; haven't run into them yet.  Have been pondering a
u13 bluebird front clip with about 66k miles for a LOT more.
(Anybody need an awd goo-drive? :-) )

This old man outta the San Juans in the great northwest
ain't gonna do no puttputt w/o air down here.  Saunas are
not my thing. Glad to hear it's done.  AND with a GTI-R,
which seems to have bigger stuff attached to it than a
bluebird or avenir.

Given I'm not after 350-500 hp, just a street car, I'm
thinking along the lines of the narrow IC mentioned earler;
put it below the other cooling/condensing hardware behind
the fog lights.

I hope with that email address you're on the water down
there somewhere - -  Yer gonna need wheels on the bottom of
your rowboat if you're over by Valdosta -

Jer